Please enter your email and zip code below to sign up!
Retreats & Rentals
At High Peak Camp we pride ourselves on high quality guest services. We strive each day to insure that your visit to our facilities is a pleasant one.
High Peak Camp's facilities are a unique blend of rustic and new. Among the rustic buildings, new structures have been placed.
For overnight stays, our five newer dormitories sleep 176 people. Our Rocky Mountain Lodge has 25 rooms accomodating up to 90 people. For indoor, group meetings needs, our two story mill building, state of the art chapel, coach stop and lodge areas provide adequate space. Also available are various smaller cabins.
We have the capacity to host and serve meals for over 130 people.
Also available to our guests are 6 trout ponds, where you can fish while enjoying the beautiful views of Mount Meeker, Longs Peak, Mount Lady Washington, Estes Cone, and Twin Sisters.
For outdoor facilities, we have new zip line that was completed in 2016, a miniature golf course, high ropes and low ropes course as well as a 40 foot climbing tower that was completed in 2012. We have a state of the art Astroturf soccer field, sand volleyball court, and basketball court. There are various easy hiking trails on our property, and local access to Rocky Mountain National Park.
Our kitchen is the envy of many restuarants, with the capabilities of serving 300+ hungry people. Our menu features meals ranging from $8 to $11 per person, basic to upscale.
- Rocky Mountain Lodge = $120.00 / Per Room / Per Night
- High Peak Dorms (groups under 20) = $32.00 / Per Person / Per Night
- Group of 21-40 = $31.00 / Per Person / Per Night
- Group of 41-60 = $30.00 / Per Person / Per Night
- Group of 61-up= $28.00 / Per Person / Per Night
- Day Use Fee = $5.00 / Per Person / Per Day
- Worship Center = $200.00 / Useage / Per Day
- Worship Center Sound System = $250 - $50,000 / Useage / Per Day
- Rocky Mountain Lodge Conference Rm = $150.00 / Useage / Per Day
- The Mill = $100.00 / Useage / Per Day
- Dining Hall = $150.00 / Useage / Per Day (this price is for using it as a meeting space, not for meals)
- Breakfast = $8.00 / Per Person
- Lunch = $9.00 / Per Person
- Dinner = $11.00 / Per Person
- Snack = $1.00 - 5.00 / various / Per Person
- Low Ropes = $50.00/ hour per group, 5-15 in a group
- High Ropes = $130.00/hour 10-15 per hour
- Climbing Wall = $100.00/Hour for 2 belayers 12-24 climbs per hour
- Disc Golf = $1.00/ per disc, free with your own discs
- Archery = $75.00/hour 16 per hour
- Fishing = $5.00/pole includes bait
- Snow Shoes = $3.00/ pair per day Guide $30/ hour
- Ice Skating = $3.00 /per pair
- Broom Ball = $2.00/per person
- Mini Golf = $5.00/per person
- Gaga ball = Free!
- Zip Line = $115/ hour 20-30 people per hour
We would like an opportunity to create a bill for you in advance, so please let us know which accommodations (and number of rooms) and meeting rooms you will be renting during your stay. Please be advised we are a non alcohol & smoking facility.
For more information please contact our Camp Manager, Martha Chandler.