All the forms & information that are needed to participate in the Trail School at The Salvation Army's High Peak Camp are located on this page.
- Jacket/Coat (Appropriate to time of year)
- Warm sweaters or sweat shirts.
- Pants or Jeans
- Rain Jacket/Poncho (short PM rainstorms can occur daily)
- Socks (extra pairs incase of wet/snowy conditions)
- Warm PJ’s
- Warm Hat
- Warm Gloves
- Shoes – comfortable for hiking
- Extra pair of shoes (NO Sandals)
Snow can come at any time of year up here at 9,000 feet. Please check the weather forecast for
Estes Park before coming on your trip. Especially in the spring, there may be deep snow drifts
still lingering on the camp where classes will be taking place. Please come prepared with
WINTER GEAR (i.e. snow pants, boots, stocking cap, gloves, heavy water-resistant coat). If
possible, bring synthetic or wool socks, and an extra pair of footwear.
- Towel & Washcloth
- Toothbrush & Toothpaste
- Warm Sleeping Bag or Bed Linens
- Pen or Pencil
- Day/School Backpack
- Water Bottle/s – enough to hold at least 32oz.
What not to Bring:
- Electronics - IPods/Radios/Electronic Game Systems
- Cell phones do not work on camp
- Pocket Knives
- Matches or Lighters